Trello App for Android is an essential app for Trello Users. Before going to discuss the procedure to Download, Install, and using Trello App for Android, let’s see the overview of Trello app like What is Trello app?, How to create an account in Trello App for Android?, and How to use Trello App for Android? etc.
What is Trello app for Android?
Organizing the status of tasks in a project is tough. It is essential to track everyone’s status on the hourly basis but was it feasible to look after emails each time? No, right? So, there is always an urgency for project management tools which organizes a project in an efficient manner by providing a track of the tasks in a better-organized way. Trello is one of such beautiful project management tools.
Trello app can be utilized in many productive ways. Trello helps to track the status of the tasks, defects and the overall project status on a single board where multiple users can access to it on a single go.
- It helps to create projects, Kanban Scrum boards.
- Advanced filters help to track the iteration status.
- It provides a better way to organize, collaborate, manage and customize the teams and projects.
- Affordable Project Management Tool.
Trello also provides compatibility with multiple platforms like Trello App for Android, Trello App for Desktop and Trello App for iPhone, etc.
If we check the advantages Trello app over other Project Management Apps, the features are as below:
Trello Android App is user-friendly when compared to the other project management tools with its advanced options. It is also the best affordable tool for the start-up business activities and it is also easy to understand.
How to download and install Trello App for Android:
It is quite simple to download and install Trello App for Android.
- Launch Play Store on your Android mobile and from the search bar text “Trello App“.
- Hit the magnifier icon. Now you can find the app details from the top search list.
- Hit the app from the search results and navigate to the app details view.
- Now hit the Install button from the app details window to download Trello App for Android followed by the installation of the app on the mobile device that might be a mobile device or tab.
You need not pay any amount for the app installation as is free and it has recorded more than 1 million downloads.
How to create an account in Trello App for Android?
Once you did with the installation process of Android Trello App, the next step that you need to perform is logging into your account.
- When you launch the application on Android for the first time, you will find two options SignUp and Login.
- If you are a new user, initially you need to create an account.
- You can create a direct Trello account, or you can sign up using your Google account.
- If you are already a registered user, you can sign in with your Trello account.
- Trello Login using SSO account is another way to login to Trello.
- One more login option for Trello is Trello Login using Google account.
It is how you can create a Trello account. Now let’s look into its usage.
How to use Trello App for Android?
Now coming to the usage of Trello App, it is user-friendly and very easy to use. When you Proceed with Trello Login to your account, you can see “Personal Boards” from the home screen with an option “How to Use Trello for Android”. When you tap on this option, you will have a walk through of the user guide on How to Use Trello App for Android. Please have a glance at it once before you start up using the app.
Create a New Trello Board:
Perform the following steps to create Trello Boards and configuring the Trello Boards with projects, statuses, etc.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the screen to create a new board.
- Give a name to the Board and Tap on Create button.
- When you create a new board, you will be directed towards the board view. You can see three different statuses ‘To Do’; ‘Doing’; and ‘Done’ with several options associated with them.
- Tap on “Add Card” option to create a card with the associated task status.
- The newly added card will be displayed under its respective Task status.
- You can find Move list, Copy, Archive list, Move all cards, Archive all cards and Subscribe options when clicked on the grab bar icon (three dots icon) above the associated task.
Using Trello Board Filters on Android:
You can also filter the cards by clicking on the magnifier icon at the top right corner and when clicked on the grab bar icon beside the magnifier icon you can see several options for Members, Activity, Archived Cards, Archived Lists, Board Settings, Starboard, Subscribe, and Share Board Link.
Trello Android App features:
- You can add members to the board using the Members tab.
- You can view the activities performed by different users from the Activity tab.
- You can see archived cards from the Archived Cards tab.
- You can see the archived lists from the Archived Lists tab.
- You can modify the settings of the board from the Board Settings tab.
- You can apply stars to the Trello Board by clicking on Star Board.
- Yo can Subscribe/ Unsubscribe to the board by clicking on Subscribe tab.
- You can also share the board link.
Using Search on Android Trello App:
When you switch back to the home screen, you can see three different options from the top right corner of the screen. You can make your search simple by tapping on the magnifier icon. Click on the icon next to magnifier icon to view the notifications and click on the grab icon( three dots icon) to see the list of options available like My Cards, Help!, and Trello Settings.
Customize Trello App notifications on Android:
You can customize the settings like Notifications, Sound, Vibrate, Color Blind Friendly Mode, Download starred boards, Create card defaults, About Trello and Log out from the Settings page. You can make all the changes in a single go from the Settings tab. The UI and texting designed in such way that even a person who starts his career can also quickly understand the usage of Trello.
All the business activities can also be dealt quickly with the useful project management tool, i.e., Trello. You can better analyze the benefits of this app only when you start making using of it. It brings a clear picture of all the tasks and activities that are being carried out by each person.
This way you can Download, Install and use Trello App for Android. Download and install the Trello App for mobile today and see how your activities are carried out on a daily basis. Now access the notifications and updates of Trello App from anywhere.
Also, Share your updates, Make changes to Task Statuses anytime without any struggles. Trello for every electronic device makes it simple to access project updates and making this app popular than all other project management apps available now in this software world.